Volta - FAQ´s
1 Establishing contact, process and handling
2 Technical Topics
- Does a permanently deviating voltage have an influence on the operation of an air heater or heating element?
- How and when is a temperature monitor or safety temperature limiter set?
- How should a normal shutdown work and what is a suitable follow-up time?
- What should you watch out for when starting up a Volta air heater?
- Is it possible to increase the electric capacity of an electric air heater?
- Can an air heater with a variable air volume be varied by dividing the output into stages?
- How does the adaptation of the heating register output to a variable air volume work? Which components are required for this?
- What should be considered when storing Volta heating elements? What influence does the storage have on the insulation resistance?
- How high is the possible efficiency of a Volta air heater?