Volta screw-in heaters are used for the efficient and direct heating of liquids.
Depending on the customer's needs, a wide range of variations are available with individual tension, performance, load and immersion depth. Integrated thermostats are also possible on request.
As a service for manufacturers, users and technically experienced customers, Volta offers a calculator in the service area that enables you to easily calculate your relevant target size for your heating.
- Water, various aqueous solutions, cleaning agents, heating water
- Oil, hydraulic oil, heavy oil, lubricating oil
- Connection voltage
- Surface load depending on the application
- Immersion depth
- Screw-in thread
- Additional equipment such as thermostats or similar
- Screw in thread 1'' up to 21/2''
- Immersion depth depending on screw in thread, power and surface load
- Tubular heating element 6.5 or 8.5mm
- Customizable load depending on customer requirements and medium
- Heating elements material stainless steel 1.4541, 1.4571, 1.4404 and other stainless steel
- Screw-in thread made of brass or stainless steel
- Housing material stainless steel or plastic
- Temperature monitor adjustable with sensor tube
- Safety temperature limiter adjustable with sensor tube
- HVAC construction
- Process engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Tank and Buffer tank heating
- Environmental engineering
- Plant engineering
- Heating cartridge
- Cartridge heater
- Flange heater
- Heating flange
- Electric heating flange
- Heating rod
- Electric flange