Ceramic round heating elements
The ceramic round heating elements from Volta are a versatile configurable heating element. Applications include baking technology, the food industry, cleaning systems and radiant heating. The properties and specification are designed depending on the customer, project or system type. This way, the respective application can be optimally covered.
The ceramic round heating elements are radiators without casing with protection class IP 00 which are installed in existing pipes made of copper, steel, stainless steel etc. The radiators consist of ceramic supports with high insulation values.
The construction results in a quick response, at the same time the mass of the heating element enables storage of the thermal energy and offers ideal conditions for economical and efficient operation.
Due to the round shape of the ceramic, the heat is emitted in all directions and the elements are inserted into pipes or installed in heat exchangers.
The ceramic round heating elements from Volta prove their sustainability through their durability, their fiber-free construction and the easy disposal option.
- Water (on-site device in a suitable protection class)
- Heating rod length
- Power and voltage
- Unheated areas depending on the specification
- Type 1 - 1x XXX V with 1 switching group
- Type 2 - 1x XXX V with 2 switching group (different on request)
- Type 3 - 3x XXX V with 1 switching group
- 500 mm with 230 V max. 600 W with 3x400 V max. 1200 W
- 1000 mm with 230 V max. 1000 W with 3x400 V max. 1500 W
- 1500 mm with 230 V max. 1500 W with 3x400 V max. 2500 W
- 2000 mm with 230 V max. 1300 W with 3x400 V max. 2500 W
- Glass fiber isolated strands in desired length
- Heating element length minimal 150 mm and maximal 3000 mm
- Round ceramic 21 mm diameter
- Installation position horizontal
- Heating coil made of highly heat-resistant resistance wire
- HAVAC - heating ventilation and air conditioning
- Process engineering
- Cleaning systems
- Baking technology
- Food industry
- Air heaters / duct heaters
- Heating rods
- Ceramic flat heating elements
- Heating cartridge
- Heating element
- Heating bar
- Heating rod